Yeezy sat down for a rare on-camera interview with ShowStudio where he discusses a number of topics including his sneaker line with adidas, fashion, racism and even declares that Yeezus and 808s & Heartbreak were better than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
He also says Cruel Winter is done and could actually come out. BTW, there’s also what appears to be a fake track listing floating around. Peep that under the cut.
1. Season (ft. Kanye West, and Beyonce)
2. Tourist (ft. Rihanna, Travi$ Scott, Big Sean, and Young Thug)
3. Fire (ft. Kanye West, Drake, and The Weeknd)
4. All American (ft. Pusha T, and Pharrell)
5. Mo City Flexologist (ft. Travi$ Scott, Pusha T, and Big Sean)
6. Feed Me (ft. Common, Vince Staples, and Kendrick Lamar)
7. On The Low (ft. Hit-Boy, Travi$ Scott, and Pusha T)
8. All Around The World (ft. Travi$ Scott, and Big Sean)
9. Special (ft. Pusha T, Kanye West, and Consequence)
10. Can U Be (ft. Big Sean, Drake, and Kanye West)
11. Lil n*gga (ft. Travi$ Scott, and Chief Keef)
12. Under Water (ft. Common)
13. Quintana Pt. 3 (ft. Travi$ Scott, King Krule, and Zona Man, and Young Thug)
14. Only One [EXTENDED] (ft. Kanye West, Paul McCartney, and Lana Del Rey)
This post was originally published on this siteNews of this story broke via The Toronto Sun. Canadian Police have captured the 43-year-old Christopher Pulleyn, a pedophile who reportedly used raves as his hunting grounds to seduce minors. The major creep…
This post was originally published on this siteJauz went really hard on the shark branding. It makes perfect sense given his name, but Jauz obviously never expected it to backfire, as it did when a children’s song from the 2000s…
This post was originally published on this siteVietnamese/French DJ-producer, Florian Picasso, is closing out the 2018 year on Protocol Recordings with his latest release “Hikari.” The significance of the title of the track is actually very pleasing. “Hikari” means “light”…
The post Florian Picasso Releases New Melodic Track “Hikari” appeared first on Music News | Best Music Festival Blog By Festival Gear.