On this week’s edition of Beatport Play, we’re proud to welcome one of the true legends in the global underground scene. Throughout his longstanding career, Victor Calderone has continually pushed musical boundaries with his signature dancefloor weapons. Over the years, the Brooklyn-based veteran has traveled the world to present his unique point-of-view while releasing countless tracks on trusted techno labels like Adam Beyer’s Drumcode, Carl Cox’s Intec, Sian’s Octopus, and beyond.
Got what it takes to be crowned our next Beatport Play champion? Here’s your chance to show us your skills by remixing Victor Calderone’s latest techno monster “Roll.”
Enter our latest Play remix contest by November 2 for your chance to win our exclusive grand prize including a Rob Papen eXplorer 3.0 bundle, a Tone2 Nemesis synth, a set of DUBS Acoustic Filters earplugs, a one-year LANDR Pro Unlimited online mastering subscription, a Sounds to Sample elements library and an official release on Calderone’s own MATTER+ Recordings.
Don’t miss all the action in our other Play contests below:
Three more weeks to enter:
– MitiS’ “Living Color” contest
Two more weeks to enter:
– Einmusik’s “Sleep Talk” contest
One more week to enter:
– SBCR’s “Spider” contest
Two more weeks to vote:
– Heathered Pearls’ “Warm Air Estate” contest
One more week to vote:
– Vudu’s Halloween producer challenge
Recent winner announcements:
– Congratulations goes out to San Diego-based Russian ace Axis, aka Dimitry Pugachev, who won Boy Above & Beyond’s “Counting Down The Days” remix contest with this kinetic trance entry and here’s what they had to say about it: “While the track and the remixes covered the deeper side of progressive house/trance, I wanted to create a club version with lots of energy that also stayed true to the melodic nature of the original. That’s exactly what I was hoping to achieve!”
The post Play: Enter Victor Calderone’s “Roll” Remix Contest appeared first on Festival Gear.
This post was originally published on this site In a strategic act of entertainment synergy, gamer extraordinaire, Ninja (real name, Tyler Blevins), has pulled back the entirety of the curtain on the heatedly anticipated Ninjawerks Vol. 1. Partnering with EDM hotbed, Astralwerks—which…
This post was originally published on this siteFor the longest there has always been a competition/rivalry between the Eastside and Westside of Detroit. However today the city …
This post was originally published on this siteMotown is in the building and Icewear Vezzo makes it clear in his latest video “Clarity 6”. Vezzo is back …
The post The Drank God Icewear Vezzo drops “Clarity 6” video appeared first on Music News | Best Music Festival Blog By Festival Gear.